Our volleyball program is built on a double goal philosophy. Our mission and the mission of our coaches
is to win and help players learn life lessons and develop positive character traits from volleyball.
Specifically, we want our players to:
1. Be coached using the principles of positive coaching
2. Have fun playing the game
3. Feel like an important part of the team regardless of performance
4. Learn “life lessons” that have value beyond the playing field
5. Learn the skills, tactics, and strategies of the game and improve as a player
Junior Olympic Volleyball is organized by Eden Prairie parent volunteers; it is sanctioned by the United States Volleyball Association (USVA) and designated "Junior Olympic" by that organization.